We know international shipping can be tricky. That's why we've created a seamless process that closely mirrors the steps for domestic shipping. Once you've processed an international order it will be waiting for you in the READY TO PRINT page. If you haven't purchased the label, see our step by step guide and our overview of the Customs Form.
- On the READY TO PRINT page, locate the order in the "Purchased Labels" box and click on the green Print icon to the right of the order.
- A new tab will open in your browser for you to print (unless you have ConnectEasy enabled). Some services will yield three customs forms/labels, and others only one. For shipments that produce three copies of the label, put them in a plastic sleeve (like this one recommended by USPS) affixed to the exterior of the package.
Three (3) customs forms:
One (1) customs form:
- Priority Mail International
- Small Flat-Rate Box
- Flat-Rate Envelopes
- First-Class Mail International
- Military Mail (APO, DPO, FPO, MPO), U.S. Territories, and Freely Associated States
- Select international destinations, including:
- Costa Rica
Overview: INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS settings
How to: Set up International Shipments settings
What options do I have for international shipping?
Which USPS services and countries provide tracking to the destination?
Overview: Customs Information on the READY TO SHIP page