You've sorted your orders, assigned rates and generated labels. The last step before your shipments go out the door is printing. With just a few clicks you can organize, combine, print and reprint your labels. Follow these steps to start shipping in no time:
- From the SHIPMENTS tab, navigate to the READY TO PRINT page.
- You'll see a blue status bar while your labels are prepared.
- When they're ready to print, a green Print button will appear under the ACTIONS column. You can print individual orders by clicking on the Print button.
- If you'd like to print more than one order, you can select check boxes for multiple orders. The check boxes are located on the left hand side of each order.
- Once you've check multiple orders, the 'Print Selected PDFs' cell at the top of the page will now change to say: 'Combine & Print Selected PDFs'. This cell has a drop down menu that gives you all of your different printing options once you've selected the orders that you'd like to print a label for.
- After you've made your choice. Your combined and individual labels will be sent to the "Print Queue" label box on the right hand side of the screen.
- Any labels for batches will be recorded and saved in the "Batch History" section that is directly below the "Print Queue" box. This section saves all of the batch labels that you have generated over the past 72 hours.
- Once you've hit print on a batch of labels or an individual label, a new tab will open in your browser for you to print.
- If you need to re-print a label, create a duplicate, track or cancel your label, then you can do so in the SHIPMENT HISTORY page.
Find out more information on the Shipment History page.
If you're looking for more on setting up your shipping labels, check out our step by step guide.