If you ever need to create a new unique label for an existing shipment - ShippingEasy's duplicate label tool is what you're looking for!
You may find yourself duplicating a label if an item that's been returned to you needs exchanging, if you have recurring orders, or if you make a mistake on a label.
To create a unique duplicate label:
- From any page in your ShippingEasy account, hover your mouse over the SHIPMENTS tab and select SHIPMENT HISTORY from the drop down.
- Once on the SHIPMENT HISTORY page, locate the order that will be duplicated by manually scrolling through your history or by using the search box or the filters - both located to the left of the orders. Learn more about filtering your shipped orders and using the search bar.
- Once you've located the order you wish to duplicate, expand the V action menu icon to the far right of the order and select Create Duplicate Shipment.
- The order will automatically move to the READY FOR PAYMENT page. You will be guided to that same screen and a confirmation message will briefly appear letting you know a duplicate label has been set up for the selected order.
- All of the information for the duplicate will default to duplicate from the original order - i.e. the address and shipping method will be the same. At this point, you have three options:
Edit the shipment details:
If you need to edit the address, change the shipping method, third party billing, or customs information, click on the pencil icon under the "Options" column.
If you do not need to edit the shipment details, click here to skip to the next step.
If you have changed your mind and do not wish to duplicate the label, the x icon located next to the pencil will allow you to remove the shipment from this page, sending it back to your SHIPMENT HISTORY.
- If you chose to edit the shipment, you'll be redirected to the READY TO SHIP page. Here you can edit the address, carrier selections, third party billing, and customs information. Learn more about editing each:
- When your edits are complete, click the grey Add to Cart button to review your order. The edited order will now automatically move to the READY FOR PAYMENT screen.
Alternately, select Print Later to purchase the label now - then click here to skip to the next step.
- Click the Finish and Pay button. Doing so will charge the appropriate carrier account for the postage amount of the return shipment.
- The order will automatically move to the READY TO PRINT page where you will be navigated to as well. Locate the order in the "Purchased Labels" box and click on the green Print button under the status/actions column.
- A new tab will open in your browser with the pdf file of your label. From here, you can print your label as you normally would.
How to: Cancel a shipment within 10-days of purchase
How to: Cancel a label after 10-days of purchase
How to: Send prepaid return shipping labels to my customers
How to: Select multiple shipments on the SHIPMENT HISTORY page
How to: Print from the SHIPMENT HISTORY page