Tracking information for your shipments can be done through the specific carriers website as well as within the ShippingEasy app.
To track shipments according to the carrier service:
- How can I track my USPS shipments?
- How can I track my FedEx shipments?
- How can I track my UPS shipments?
To track shipments within ShippingEasy:
- To locate tracking information for your labels, navigate to the SHIPMENT tab from any page on your ShippingEasy account. Hover over the tab and select SHIPMENT HISTORY from the drop down.
- Once you're on the SHIPMENT HISTORY page, locate the order you'd like tracking information for either by manually scrolling through your history, using the search box or the filters - both located to the left - to narrow down your results.
- Once you've located the order, you will see its tracking number on the far right as well as an icon indicating the shipments real-time status. Learn more about real-time status tracking icons.
TIP: if you find filtering shipments helps you to regularly locate or view your shipments, consider setting up a Saved View. Learn more.
- By clicking on that tracking number, you'll be taken to the carrier's tracking page, where you'll have access to the most up to date status of the shipment.