Tracking information for your shipments can be done through the specific carriers' website as well as within the ShippingEasy app.
To track shipments according to the carrier service:
- How can I track my USPS shipments?
- How can I track my FedEx shipments?
- How can I track my UPS shipments?
To track shipments within ShippingEasy
- To locate tracking information for your labels, go to the SHIPMENT tab from any page on your ShippingEasy account. Hover over the tab and select SHIPMENT HISTORY from the drop-down.
- Once you are on the SHIPMENT HISTORY page, locate the order you would like tracking information for either by manually scrolling through your history, using the search box or the filters - both located to the left - to narrow down your results.
- Once you have located the order, you will see its tracking number on the far right as well as an icon indicating the shipments' real-time status. Learn more about real-time status tracking icons.
If you find filtering shipments helps you to regularly locate or view your shipments, consider setting up a Saved View. Learn more.
- By clicking on that tracking number, you will be taken to the carrier's tracking page, where you will have access to the most up to date status of the shipment.