Tracking information for your shipments can be done through the specific carriers' website as well as within the ShippingEasy app.
Track Shipments By The Carrier
- How can I track my USPS shipments?
- How can I track my FedEx shipments?
- How can I track my UPS shipments?
Track Shipments in ShippingEasy
- To locate tracking information for your labels, go to the SHIPMENT tab from any page on your ShippingEasy account. Hover over the tab and select SHIPMENT HISTORY from the drop-down.
- Once you are on the SHIPMENT HISTORY page, locate the order you would like tracking information for either by manually scrolling through your history, using the search box, or the filters - both located to the left - to narrow down your results.
- Once you have located the order, you will see its tracking number on the far right as well as an icon indicating the shipments' real-time status. Learn more about real-time status tracking icons.
If you find filtering shipments helps you to locate or view your shipments, consider setting up a Saved View. Learn how to set up saved views.
- By clicking on that tracking number, you will be taken to the carrier's page, where you will have access to the most up-to-date information about your shipment.
If Branded Tracking is enabled and assigned to a store, clicking on the tracking number will first bring you to an overview of the shipment details. From there, you can click on the tracking number to route you to the carrier's page. Learn more about Branded Tracking.