By default, ShippingEasy automatically connects with your store around the clock. The frequency of order download depends on the specific store type.
Most store platforms sync once every hour.
NOTE: syncing does not necessarily occur at the top of the hour, but rather at regular hour intervals. For example, a store might always automatically sync at 20 minutes after the hour.
Some store platforms sync on longer intervals:
- Every 2 hours: Volusion
- Every 4 hours: Solid Commerce, Spark Pay® Online Store
For more frequent updates, you can manually request to sync orders. From the ORDERS page, click the Sync option. Learn more.
NOTE: there are two exceptions to ShippingEasy's automatic order downloads.
- If you have disabled automatic order downloads, ShippingEasy will only sync on demand. This is done by selecting the Sync link. Learn more about disabling automatic order downloads.
- Some store platforms send order data to ShippingEasy, rather than having ShippingEasy request order data. For these stores, ShippingEasy can only receive order data as it's pushed through the API:
- Eleventh Ave
- Navigator Business Systems
If your orders are not downloading as described, consider these resources:
- Troubleshooting guides
- Paid subscribers will see links to email, call, or chat our Support Team in the upper left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Support Team will be happy to assist.
Overview: ORDERS page
How to: Refresh my store and download new orders
Why doesn't the "Sync with Store" button work?
How to: Disable automatic order downloads
If I edit an order in my store, will the changes update in ShippingEasy?