By default, ShippingEasy automatically connects with your store around the clock. The frequency of order download depends on the specific store type.
Most store platforms sync once every hour. For more frequent updates, you can manually request to sync orders. From the ORDERS page, click the Sync option. Learn more.
|Most stores||Regular intervals every hour. For example, a store might always automatically sync at 20 minutes after the hour.|
|Volusion||Every 2 hours|
|Solid Commerce, Americommerce||Every 4 hours|
NOTE: there are two exceptions to ShippingEasy's automatic order downloads.
- If you have disabled automatic order downloads, ShippingEasy will only sync on demand. This is done by selecting the Sync link. Learn more about disabling automatic order downloads.
- Some store platforms send order data to ShippingEasy, rather than having ShippingEasy request order data. For these stores, ShippingEasy can only receive order data as it's pushed through the API:
- Eleventh Ave
- Navigator Business Systems
If your orders are not downloading as described, consider these resources:
- Troubleshooting guides
- Paid subscribers (Basic and above plans) will see links to email, call, or chat in the upper left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
Overview: ORDERS page
How to: Refresh my store and download new orders
Why doesn't the "Sync with Store" button work?
How to: Disable automatic order downloads
If I edit an order in my store, will the changes update in ShippingEasy?