International shipping delivery times are dependent on which mail service is used and can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks for your package to be delivered.
Sending a shipment overseas is like sending your self overseas: preparation required. One of the most important steps in the process for either scenario is what class to travel in to get there.
First-Class Mail International is the least expensive way to send packages and envelopes that weigh less than 4lb.
Delivery time: varies by destination.
- You can use your own packaging and envelopes with First-Class Mail International.
- The pricing for First-Class International is based on the destination of the shipment.
- Any packages or envelopes that weigh more than 1 lb. must be accompanied by a Customs Form.
- Packages cannot be more than 24" long and 36" in combined length and width.
Priority Mail International
Delivery time: approximately six to 10 business days
- Send packages that weigh up to 70 lb.
- Use custom packaging or boxes available from the USPS Flat Rate pricing is also available.
- Shipping cost will be determined by the distance the shipment is traveling.
- Tracking is available through the Track & Confirm tool on usps.com
- Delivery confirmation included.
Priority Mail Express International
Priority Mail Express International offers the quickest delivery option
Delivery time: three to five business days