You are looking to get products to your customers quickly - and we have built a solution to make that easy!
It just takes a few minutes to create a new ShippingEasy account, and no credit card is required to explore the app.
Start your free trial now
Signing up for ShippingEasy just takes a couple of minutes and there is no credit card required upfront. This gives you a risk-free opportunity to start exploring ShippingEasy's tools and features.
- Navigate to ShippingEasy's website at https://www.shippingeasy.com.
- Click the green Try it Free button.
- Provide some basic details about your business.
- Enter your email - for account-related communications, this will also be your username
- Create a password - pick a secured password to protect your data
- Enter your company name - this will be the name of your account
- Enter your phone number - provide the best contact for your shipping department
- Select your store platform from the dropdown list.
If you do not see your platform listed, select Other.
- Tell us your average monthly shipments. Select the range that best describes your projected sales volume, we will use this to match you with the plan that is best suited to your business.
- Select the blue Start Now button and start exploring!
Navigating your ShippingEasy account
Right away, you will see ShippingEasy's navigation bar at the top of the page. Use this to move around the app.
Learn more about ShippingEasy by exploring our page guides.
As you explore, you may notice that some features are missing. Before you can start shipping, you will need to set up a few things. To help with that, we provide a WELCOME page.
You can return here at any time during your first month.
Click the WELCOME tab on the navigation bar or the Finish setup button at the top of the page.
Also, notice that your free trial has started. This is how much longer you have to test out ShippingEasy for free. It is also a reminder about when your first subscription payment (plus applicable taxes, if any) is due.
Keep in mind, if you do not provide your credit card, we will never bill you. However, you also will not be able to purchase postage until you provide a valid payment method.
(1) Add orders
ShippingEasy provides two ways to enter your orders from the WELCOME page:
- Connect a store and sync orders automatically
- Add manual orders
The ADD ORDERS page will walk you through both of these options.
- Selected a primary store platform during registration: click the blue Connect button.
- Prefer to connect a different store type: click the blue arrow button to select a different store.
- If you do not have a store to connect to: click the blue Create a manual order link.
With each option, follow the prompts to connect your store or add orders.
Continue adding your stores and orders until all your platforms are connected and unshipped orders have been saved.
Then click I'm done adding orders. Step 1 is now complete! It is time to select a label layout.
(2) Select a label layout
ShippingEasy supports a range of domestic label sizes and formats. The option you select will depend on your printer:
- Label printers: use thermal label paper, already cut to size. Ex: Zebra and DYMO
- Traditional printers: use 8.5"x11" paper, commonly with adhesive cut-outs (Avery, OL). Ex: laser and inkjet
It is also possible to print packing slips in tandem with labels or save paper with multiple labels per page.
The most common domestic label formats are shown on the SELECT A LABEL LAYOUT page.
Click the layout your printer uses.
If you need a different format, click the option to View more advanced options.
Additional domestic label formats will be shown. Select the layout that best matches your printer.
Once you have made your selection, click the Save & Continue button.
Step 2 is now complete! It is time to add shipping carriers.
(3) Add shipping carrier
ShippingEasy requires a One Balance account. Creating your ShippingEasy One Balance postage account will enable you to start buying labels and shipping out of your packages.
This is included FREE with all ShippingEasy subscriptions. This gives you access to discounted rates from both USPS and UPS. Just click Continue to get started. Learn more about ShippingEasy's One Balance.
Review your "Contact Information" and enter payment details into the "Credit Card Authorization".
If you selected a ShippingEasy paid plan, this credit card will also be used for your monthly subscription.
Remember, you will have a month to try out ShippingEasy before being billed for your plan.
Within the "ShippingEasy Plan" section, verify that the selected plan matches your estimated monthly volume. If you end up shipping more or less than expected, you can always update your ShippingEasy plan. Then select the Finish Account Setup button.
You may see a temporary charge of $1 on your account as we verify your credit card. This charge will not go through once we have verified the card.
ShippingEasy Add-Ons (Optional)
You can take your e-commerce business to the next level by adding ShippingEasy's platform of solutions. Our add-on feature for Customer Marketing will give your business the edge it needs to successfully grow in today's online market. This can be added to your FREE 31-day trial.
Tick the box next to the add-on and click Continue!
Now you can add your FedEx Carrier Account and UPS Carrier Account. Click either link to get started.
When you have finished connecting shipping providers, click the I'm done adding carriers button.
Step 3 is now complete! Now you can customize your account or just start shipping!
You have set up the essentials to start shipping! Click Start Shipping to view your orders and print labels.
If you are not sure what else to do, check out the Help Center for more feature recommendations.