If you notice your labels look small or blurry on your Zebra Printer, follow the steps below to change the size and clarity of the label.
This is the default setup:
To change the label settings:
- Go to Control Panel and click on View Devices and Printers:
- Right-click the Zebra printer and go to Printing preferences.
- Select the Stocks tab and then New.
- This allows you to enter different custom options for your label.
We've named this stock "4x6" because we've set the Label Width to 4 inches and the Label Height to 6 inches. However, you can input any name or label size.
We've also changed Darkness to 16 and Speed to 5. These are the best settings for a clear label.
- Now, under the Options tab, click Stocks in the dropdown menu. You'll see the option to select "4x6", which will enable us to use the "4x6" printer label setting we just saved. Click Apply.
That's it! Now your labels will be bigger and print with more clarity!