If you notice your labels look small or blurry on your Zebra LP2844 Printer, follow the steps below to change the size and clarity of the label.
This is the default setup:
Here are the steps for changing this setup:
- Go to START and click on DEVICES AND PRINTERS.
- Right-click the ZDesigner LP2844 and go to Printing preferences.
- Select the Stocks tab and then New.
- This allows you to enter different custom options for your label.
We've named this stock "4x6" because we've set the Label Width to 4 inches and the Label Height to 6 inches. However, you can input any name or label size.
We've also changed Darkness to 13 and Speed to 2. These are the best settings for a clear label.
- Now, under the Options tab, click Stocks in the dialog box. You'll see the option to select "4x6" in the drop-down menu, which will enable us to use the "4x6" printer label setting we just saved.
- Since we applied the "4x6" as our default, we'll now see it fill the Stocks field in our dialog box. It'll look like this:
That's it! Now your labels will be bigger and print with more clarity!