Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate Google Shopping with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Google Shopping works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
You will need the following to connect Google Shopping with ShippingEasy:
- Your Google Merchant ID (located in Google Merchant Center)
- Access to Google Merchant Center
- The Gmail account used to log in must be an admin for the Merchant account
Connect Google Shopping to ShippingEasy
- Go to SETTINGS and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select Google Shopping from the Platform dropdown. Enter your:
- Store Nickname
- Merchant ID
- Once connected, you will be redirected back to ShippingEasy to configure your store details.
Google Shopping is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.