Squarespace is a popular website platform for hosting online stores. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate a Squarepace account with ShippingEasy!
NOTE: at this time, Squarespace is limiting access to their API to specific plan types. You must be on the Squarespace Advanced Store plan to use the ShippingEasy integration.
Use this guide to connect your Squarespace store with ShippingEasy.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will see an Account Setup Progress bar. Click the (2) link to Connect stores & download orders.
- This will navigate you to the INTEGRATION page. From the Platform drop down menu, select Squarespace. You will be prompted for your Squarespace API Key.
- Complete your store integration by entering your Squarepace credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the last section of this article.
If you are connecting your Squarespace store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Squarespace. You will be prompted for your Squarespace API Key.
- Complete your store integration by entering your Sparespace credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the next section.
Provide your Squarespace credentials to ShippingEasy
- It's time to locate your API Key within your Squarespace account.
- Open another browser window and login to your Squarespace account.
- Once logged into Squarespace, in the lower left corner of your account click SETTINGS.
- Under the WEBSITE section, click Advanced.
- Under ADVANCED, click API Keys.
- Click the Create Key button.
- Within the App Name field, type "ShippingEasy". Under API KEY SCOPE, check Orders.
- Click Next.
- The API Key will be displayed. Copy this value.
- Navigate back to ShippingEasy. On the NEW STORE page, paste it into the API Key field.
- Click the Save button and you're done!