Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Squarespace store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Squarespace works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
Versions supported by ShippingEasy
ShippingEasy works with Squarespace's Orders API available in the Commerce Advanced plan.
When you are ready to connect your Squarespace store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Squarespace to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Go to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop-down menu, select Squarespace. Complete your store integration by adding your Squarespace.
- Now, locate your API Key within your Squarespace account.
- Open another browser window and log in to your Squarespace account.
- Once logged into Squarespace, in the lower-left corner of your account click SETTINGS.
- Under the WEBSITE section, click Advanced.
- Under ADVANCED, click Developer API Keys.
- Click the Generate Key button.
- Within the App Name field, type "ShippingEasy". Under API KEY SCOPE, check Orders.
- Click Next.
- The API Key will be displayed. Copy this value.
- Navigate back to ShippingEasy. On the NEW STORE page, paste it into the API Key field.
- Click the Save button and you are done.
Your Squarespace store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.