This feature is available to Customer Marketing subscribers. Learn more.
If you see an error symbol for a store or do not see a store in the Product Recommendations Review Stores step, then the store does not meet all of the following requirements:
- The store must be either a Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Volusion or eBay store.
- The store must have products that are linked (so that ShippingEasy has the URL).
- The store must have products with images.
How to: Check if your store's products are linked
- Visit the Product Catalog and select a product that is listed on the store.
- Click on the Stores tab and confirm the store is listed with a URL.
- If your product is missing a URL or no store is listed, then you'll need to link that product from the Store Settings. Learn how to link products to your store here.
How to: Check if your store's products have images
- Visit the Product Catalog and confirm there is an icon in the Image column.
- If your product does not have an icon in the Image column, then you'll need to add an image manually or via a CSV upload. Learn how to add images here.
Note: If your product is not sold on Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Volusion or Ebay then we will not be able to promote it. But don't worry, we plan on adding more stores in the future!