This feature is available to Customer Marketing subscribers.
If you see an error symbol for a store or do not see a store in the Product Recommendations Review Stores step, then the store does not meet all of the following requirements:
- The store must be either a Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Volusion, or eBay store.
- The store must-have products that are linked (so that ShippingEasy has the URL).
- The store must-have products with images.
How to: Check if your store's products are linked
- Visit the Product Catalog and select a product that is listed on the store.
- Click on the Stores tab and confirm the store is listed with a URL.
- If your product is missing a URL or no store is listed, then you will need to link that product from the Store Settings. Learn how to link products to your store here.
How to: Check if your store's products have images
- Visit the Product Catalog and confirm there is an icon in the Image column.
- If your product does not have an icon in the Image column, then you will need to add an image manually or via a CSV upload. Learn how to add images here.