To streamline setting up your Product Catalog in ShippingEasy, you can import product information directly from your store. This is a great way to update your Product Catalog quickly with all Product SKUs and Variants that you sell. Importing also saves Product weights, images, and information from your stores.
Importing products are supported for all ShippingEasy accounts that have the specific, supported store platforms connected.
Benefits of Importing Products:
When you choose to Import Products from your store, ShippingEasy can take care of the following:
Supported Store Platforms:
Products can only be imported from specific store platforms. Importing products functions a little differently for each store.
- Magento 2.1
- WooCommerce (REST integration only)
The Import Products feature is not supported for all stores.
How to: Import your products into ShippingEasy
- Go to the PRODUCT CATALOG.
- Click the +Add Products button and select Import from Stores.
If you would like to import your FBA Available stock, this must be enabled in the store settings first. Learn how to import FBA stock levels.
- In the pop-up, the first step is to choose the store(s) from which ShippingEasy will import products.
Stores that are connected but do not support importing products will appear greyed out. Stores that support importing products but are disconnected will display Disconnected in red.
- To import products from all stores: check the box in the header.
- To import products from specific stores: check only the boxes next to the stores you would like to import. You may choose to import from multiple stores if you have different SKUs on each store.
- Click Continue.
- The next step is to determine the sequence of stores that your products will import from. ShippingEasy saves each SKU the first time it encounters it. That way, if you have duplicate SKUs across multiple stores, ShippingEasy will only import it once. So the stores containing the most accurate product information should be first in the sequence.
Choose the sequence by dragging and dropping the stores into the order you want.While the product import is running, you will not be able to access your product catalog or other product pages in ShippingEasy, but the rest of your account is accessible so you can continue to ship while the import runs.
You can opt to override existing stock levels within ShippingEasy with the importing stores stock levels by clicking the link "Enable Stock Override". Learn more about stock override.
- After you sequence your stores, click Start Import.
- The PRODUCT CATALOG will be inactive during the product import. The Product Settings tab within STORES & ORDERS will also be restricted until the import is complete.
You can access the rest of your account and navigate away from the PRODUCT CATALOG while products are importing.
- You will receive an email as soon as the product import completes. The product information for all of your Product SKUs and Variants that are eligible for import will have been added to your product catalog in ShippingEasy.