ShippingEasy's Inventory Management simplifies how you track your inventory. Learn more about Inventory Management.
To streamline setting up your PRODUCTS catalog, ShippingEasy can import your Product SKUs, Variants, and Stock levels directly from specific store platforms. This is a great way to update your catalog quickly!
When you choose to Import Products from your store, ShippingEasy can take care of the following:
- Add any SKUs that are not already included in your ShippingEasy PRODUCTS catalog.
- Set the initial stock level for newly added SKUs. These stock levels will match those in your store.
- If you have products with variation SKUs, create the parent Product and any corresponding variations.
NOTE: any Products that have already been added to your Products catalog will be ignored and will not be updated as part of the import process. This makes it easy to Import Products again, if you add more Products or variant SKUs to your stores in the future.
This feature is only supported for some store platforms. Importing Products functions a little different for each store, too. Supported stores are listed below, click through the links to learn more:
NOTE: this feature is not supported for all stores.
If you sell on a different platform, you can manually import your Products to ShippingEasy. To do so:
- Export your Products from your store. Learn more.
- Upload those Products to ShippingEasy. Learn more.
If you would like to see this feature added for another platform, please provide your feedback in our Inventory Management forums.
Before importing Products, make sure that you've enabled the Inventory Management add-on in ShippingEasy. Learn more.
To import Product SKUs from your store into the ShippingEasy PRODUCTS catalog:
- From the blue navigation bar, click the SETTINGS tab.
- Under INTEGRATION, click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Locate the specific store that you would like to import Products from. Click the Edit Store Settings link.
- On the STORE DETAILS page, scroll down to the "Products & Inventory Management" section.
- Within the "Store Update" section, locate and expand the Import SKUs from store to product catalog menu.
- Determine if you would like to only import your Product SKUs and Variants, or if you would also like to update your inventory Stock based on the levels in your store.
To only import Product SKUs and Variants:
- Select New Products.
To import both Products and to override current stock levels in ShippingEasy:
- Select New Products & Override Existing Stock.
TIP: if you would like ShippingEasy to override the available stock listed in your store, you can enable the "Set available stock at store" option. Learn more.
- Select New Products.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the blue Save button.
- If you have additional stores integrated that also support importing orders, return to step 3 and repeat for each store.
- All of your Product SKUs and Variants that are eligible for import have now been added to ShippingEasy. Refresh your browser to make sure the import has successfully completed.
Products and Stock can be viewed by navigating to INVENTORY >> PRODUCTS. Learn more.