ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing add-on makes it easy to increase sales via Product Recommendations.
With Product Recommendations, you can suggest additional products to your customers on packing slips, shipment notification emails and automated email campaigns. There are two recommendations methods, Global and Randomized. Find out what makes these methods different. Each of these methods can be used alone or together to maximize order growth potential.
To begin selecting which Products to feature in your Product Recommendations, there are a few requirements that must be met.
- From the blue navigation bar, expand the MARKETING tab and select PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS.
If you have not set up these requirements, you will be asked to do so.
- Once your account meets the minimum requirements, you will see the "Lets get you started" page.
- Under Select Recommendations, click Get Started.
- You can select up to 30 Global Recommendations. If you wish, use the search and "Store" filter to narrow down your options.
Or, Click on Product images to add the Products to your Global Recommendations.
- Once you have selected your products, use the arrows to prioritize your Global Recommendations list.
- Once you have selected Global Recommendations from all your stores, click Next Step.
- To turn on Randomized Recommendations, turn the off toggle feature to On.
- By default, all Products are included in your Randomized Recommendations. To choose which Products to exclude from Product Recommendations, click the product image to mark it as Excluded.
Or, you can use the search box and "Store" filter to narrow down your options.
- Click on the Exclude All button to exclude everything within the searched and/or filtered results. Likewise, click the Include All button to include all results.
- Once you have configured your Randomized Recommendations for all your stores, click Next Step.
- The "Stores with Product Recommendations" will give you an overview of which stores are configured for Product Recommendations.
Each icon gives you information about how the Product Recommendations have been configured for the store and Product Recommendation option.
The Recommendations, either Global and/or Randomized, have been fully configured. The Recommendations have not been fully configured. Return to the previous steps to finish setting up the Global and/or Randomized Recommendations. There are no Products available because they either have not been linked (learn more) or are missing an image (learn more).
- Within the "Select Store for Manual Orders" section, you can choose which store's Product Recommendations to use for orders that are added manually. These orders are either uploaded via CSV file or entered from the QUICK SHIP page. Expand the menu and choose a store. Or leave it as No Recommendations if you do not want to suggest any Product Recommendations to these Customers.
- Once you have completed the Review Stores step, click Next Step.