REMINDER: ShippingEasy is migrating from two-Endicia accounts to a single-Endicia account model.
All ShippingEasy subscribers must convert their accounts before November 1, 2017. Subscribers who do not meet the deadline will be unable to use ShippingEasy until their accounts have been converted. Learn more about migrating to a single-Endicia account.
- Added support for Delivery Confirmation for USPS shipments. Now, emails can be sent to the buyer and/or merchant when the tracking status of a USPS shipment changes to delivered. This option is selected on a per-store basis. A new default Email Template has been added for Delivery Confirmation. This template can be customized as well. Learn more.
- A new Automated Campaign condition has been added: Delivered. Now, Automated Campaigns can be triggered to send after the package has been delivered. Learn more about Automated Campaigns.
- Added a new Automated Campaign template: Product Review Request. This template displays the line items in the order and includes a button next to each line item. This enables the buyer to click through to the page for that product and post a review. This feature initially only supports Shopify orders. Learn how to select a Campaign Template.
- Enhancements to the SHIPMENT HISTORY and GLOBAL SEARCH results pages.
- Added the ability to create a duplicate or return label for a shipment that was marked as shipped.
- Reduced the clicks required to create a duplicate or return label for a shipment. Confirmation to proceed with the shipment creation is no longer required.
- Expanded support for the new single-Endicia account model. Now, ShippingEasy subscribers who do not currently have an Endicia International & Expedited account can convert. After the "Convert" button is clicked, the subscriber will be asked to provide their credit card information. This information will be used to create a new Endicia account. The Endicia account is free, but the payment information is required to pay for postage purchases. See notes from October 3, 2017 for more details about the single-Endicia account changes.
- Resolved an issue displaying order counts for Shipped Orders on the DASHBOARD page. Now, the order date is determined using the time zone on the ACCOUNT DETAILS page. So the counts are for the correct date, based on the account's location.
- Add a new condition for Automated Campaigns: SKU Tag. This allows emails to be sent when items in the order are associated with the specified SKU Tag. Learn more about configuring Automated Campaign conditions.
- Added three new Automated Campaign templates, branded for LuLaRoe fashion consultants: First Time Buyer, Feedback on Delivery, and Order Downloaded. Learn how to select a Campaign Template.
- Enhanced STORES & ORDERS settings for accounts subscribed to Customer Management, but not Inventory Management. Specifically for store types that support the option to import products into ShippingEasy: Amazon, BigCommerce, Ebay, Ecwid, Etsy, Magento v2, Shopify, Volusion, Walmart, WooCommerce. A new section has been added to these STORE DETAILS pages: Products. The Product section provides the option to import Product SKUs from the store into ShippingEasy's PRODUCTS catalog.
- Resolved an issue creating a new Automated Campaign from an existing template in My Campaigns. Specifically when the existing template is for an Automated Campaign. Now, the default email Campaign Type is set to Automated Campaign.