This feature is available to Customer Marketing subscribers. Learn more.
If you need to edit an Automated Campaign you have the option pause it. Pausing an Automated Campaign will also suspended it until you're ready to resume sending it. Learn more about Campaigns.
To pause an Automated Campaign:
- From the blue navigation bar, click to expand the MARKETING tab and select EMAIL CAMPAIGNS.
- On the CAMPAIGNS page, locate the active Automated Campaign you wish to pause. You can pause the campaign in two ways:
On the Campaign Page:
To the right of the campaign name, click the Actions dropdown and select "Pause".
From the Campaign Results page:
Click the Campaign name.
Click the grey Pause button.
- In the modal, confirm that you wish to pause the Campaign. Click Pause.
- The Automated Campaign is now paused.
On the Campaign Results page:
A message is displayed to confirm that the campaign has been paused. You will also see options to Edit or Reactivate the Campaign.
- Clicking Edit will send you to the setup page. Learn more about setting up an Automated Campaign.
- Clicking Reactivate will turn the Automated Campaign back on.
- Duplicating a paused campaign allows you to build on the success of an already established campaign. Learn more about duplicating a campaign.
On the CAMPAIGNS page:
The status is set to Paused.
How to: Check the status of a Campaign
Quick Start: Launching an Automated Campaign
How to: Select the Customers for an Automated Campaign
How to: Monitor the results of an Automated Campaign
What tools are available to customize a Campaign template?