Amazon Fulfillment Network orders are automatically "Fulfilled by Amazon". Although these orders should not be fulfilled using a third-party system like ShippingEasy, it is important to keep them on your radar.
To keep you in the know, ShippingEasy automatically imports Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) shipments and inventory levels. This improves reporting and boosts visibility. You have the option to disable importing FBA products.
For accounts that have an Amazon store connected, the FBA product information is downloaded during the existing store sync process, every hour. You can also run a manual sync should you want to import these sooner. Learn how to download new orders and shipments.
Importing Fulfillment by Amazon product and inventory data:
Once imported, data on your FBA Product SKUs will be at your fingertips.
- Amazon Fulfillment Network products are displayed on your PRODUCTS page. Learn how to import FBA stock levels.
- Available stock levels include a drill in for each Product SKU stored at an FBA warehouse. Learn how to check available stock.
- Avoid stock-outs with low stock alerts for Product SKUs stored at an FBA warehouse. Learn how to set up low stock alerts.
- Option to report combined available inventory from FBA and other locations. Learn more about reporting.
- Run reports on FBA products and inventory levels. Learn how to run reports.
- Ability to send Amazon Seller and Product Feedback requests, giving you an opportunity to manage your reputation on the platform.
Importing Fulfillment by Amazon shipments:
Once Amazon has fulfilled an order, ShippingEasy can import the FBA shipment.
- FBA shipments are displayed on your SHIPMENT HISTORY page. Learn how to see shipments that are FBA.
- Run reports on FBA shipments. Learn more about reports.
For ShippingEasy accounts opened after August 13, 2019: importing Fulfillment by Amazon shipments will not count towards monthly shipping volume. If you opened your ShippingEasy account before this date and would like to import FBA shipments, reach out to our Customer Success team.