Amazon Fulfillment Network orders are automatically "Fulfilled by Amazon". These orders should not be fulfilled using a third-party system like ShippingEasy. That said, ShippingEasy is able to import these shipments. It can also import your available Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) inventory levels. Enabling these options improves reporting and boosts visibility.
NOTE: this feature is only supported on US-based Amazon stores.
Once Amazon has fulfilled an order, ShippingEasy can import FBA shipment and inventory levels. This happens during the existing store sync process, every hour. You can also run a manual sync should you want to import these sooner. Learn how to download new orders and shipments.
When FBA available inventory updates is enabled:
ShippingEasy displays the available quantities for each Product SKU stored at an FBA warehouse. This allows you to see your FBA inventory levels along side all other inventory levels. Further leverage this data with low stock alerts and reporting for your FBA managed inventory. Learn how to set low stock alerts for your products.
When importing FBA shipments is enabled:
The Amazon Fulfillment Network shipments are displayed on your SHIPMENT HISTORY page. Once imported, data on your Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) shipments will be at your fingertips. Run reports on and search for your FBA shipments, customers and products.
NOTE: Fulfillment by Amazon shipments count towards monthly shipping volume. Learn more.
How to: Import Amazon Fulfillment Network shipments and/or inventory into ShippingEasy
Whether you wish to import Amazon Fulfillment Network shipments or stock levels, these options will be configured in the STORES & ORDERS settings.
- From the blue navigation menu, click the SETTINGS tab.
- Under INTEGRATION, click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Locate the Amazon.com store for which you would like to import FBA shipments and/or inventory levels. Click the Edit Store Settings link.
NOTE: this feature is only supported on US-based Amazon stores. If you would like to see this feature added to another country, please provide your feedback in our Inventory Management forums.
- On the "Store Details" page, scroll down to the "Fulfillment by Amazon" section. Decide if you wish to configure one or both options, to import shipments and/or inventory.
To import Amazon Fulfillment Network shipments into ShippingEasy:
Check the box next to Import FBA Shipments.
To display Amazon Fulfillment Network available inventory in ShippingEasy:
Check the box next to Display FBA available quantity.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
ShippingEasy will now import your Fulfillment by Amazon data into ShippingEasy with the next store sync. Learn more about syncing your store data on demand.
- If you checked Import FBA shipments: you can now run reports on and search for your FBA shipments, customers and products all from within the ShippingEasy application!
- If you checked display FBA available quantity: you can now view your FBA inventory levels, along with all other inventory levels in your ShippingEasy Products catalog!