- Added new persistent filters to the ORDERS and SHIPMENT HISTORY pages. When the filters (ex: store, weight, destination, etc) are set on these pages, they will remain in place until manually reset. Now a user can navigate away from the page and return later to find the same filter selections and set of orders or shipments.
- Added new Automated Email Campaigns. This is an enhancement to One-Time Email Campaigns. Now a Campaign template can be automatically sent to customers after their orders are downloaded or shipped. This action is governed by a set of user defined rules. Automated Campaigns improve the quantity and quality of emails that are sent to customers. Businesses can use Automated Campaigns to generate reviews, automate product follow ups, get repeat customers, and drive more orders. Learn more with these resources:
Added five new Campaign Templates that are optimized for Automated Campaigns. Learn how to select a Campaign Template.
- Enhanced Yahoo integration. The product download requests have been improved.
- Changed specifications of USPS labels. The allowed maximum number of characters per line on USPS domestic shipments has been reduced. The change reduces the likelihood of an invalid shipping label, which can occur if not all characters fit onto the label. Changes impact only some USPS domestic label formats. When using the 4"x6" format, the character limit has been changed from 46 to 44. When using a custom template (ex: item lists or carrier note) the character limit has been changed from 46 to 42. Learn more about label formats.
- Updated the displayed terms and conditions on the READY TO SHIP page when purchasing insurance. Learn how to insure a shipment.
- Enhanced how customers are exported from the ALL CUSTOMERS page. When Customers are filtered, then downloaded, only the filtered list of customers is exported. This is useful for businesses who want to export just a subset of their Customers data. Learn how to download Customer data.