- Version v4.17.1 has been released for Mac and Windows. This version is required for Mac users who plan to upgrade to Apple’s upcoming OS X High Sierra release. Learn how to update ConnectEasy.
- ShippingEasy accounts that complete registration after September 19, 2017 have only one Endicia account. This single Endicia account will access all USPS services available to ShippingEasy subscribers. Learn about Endicia.
NOTE: ShippingEasy accounts created before September 20, 2017 have two Endicia accounts: Endicia First Class and Endicia International & Expedited. Combined, these two accounts access the same services as the new single Endicia account model.
- Enhanced Yahoo integration. The order download mechanisms have been improved.
- Updated the page displayed for 502 and 503 errors.
- Resolved an issue seen when updating shipments to Channel Advisor. Now the correct carrier and service codes are sent for UPS SurePost shipments.