In addition to having your logo on your packing slip and in notification emails, you can further strengthen your brand by including your logo on shipping labels!
- Logos can be displayed on USPS domestic shipping labels, formatted 4"x6". See available label formats and learn how to adjust label format settings.
- Branded logos on labels are included with all paid subscriptions (Basic and above plans).
- Starter subscribers will see the ShippingEasy logo featured on eligible labels.
- Assign a different logo for each store connected to ShippingEasy. This enables you to brand your logos per each selling channel.
- The logo will be placed below and to the right of the recipient's address.
NOTE: this feature is only available for USPS domestic shipping labels that are 4"x6". A logo will not be displayed on labels for international shipments, shipments to US territories, APO/FPO shipments, and shipments that use other carriers or label sizes.
Sample label with logo:
- Rectangular images will display best.
- Maximum image dimensions are 360 pixels wide (width) and 130 pixels tall (height). Any resizing required to fit the maximum dimensions will be done automatically, and proportionally. For example: an image that is 720 pixels wide and 130 pixels tall would be resized to be 360 x 65.
- The logo must be a 16bit JPG or PNG file format, and no larger than 1 MB.
To assign a logo to USPS domestic labels:
The logo is saved to your STORES & ORDERS settings. Then it is displayed on any labels printed for that store's orders. These steps will need to be followed for each store connected to ShippingEasy.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab from any page on your ShippingEasy account. Click on STORES & ORDERS under INTEGRATION
- Select the store for which you would like to upload a logo. Beneath the store's information, click Edit store settings.
- On the next screen, under the "Branding" tab, locate the Select a store logo for emails and packing slips or Select store logo for USPS Labels field. Click Select.
- A window will open, allowing you to upload from your computer. Find the image and then click Select. The new image will be used as the logo on your labels.
NOTE: The logo must be a 16bit JPG or PNG file format, and no larger than 1 MB.
- Don't forget to click Save at the bottom of your Store Info settings to save your changes.
NOTE: Currently, we are unable to support 8-bit images. If your logo does not properly save to the store settings, this is likely the reason. You can change this image attribute in most photo editing programs, such as Photoshop or Acorn.
Now, any labels printed for this store's orders will feature your logo! Make sure to follow these steps for each store connected with ShippingEasy.
Is your logo still missing from your labels? Check out our troubleshooting guide.
Why didn't my logo print on my shipping label?
How to: Save my shipping labels settings
How to: Customize USPS domestic shipping labels
How to: Add my logo to packing slips and email notifications
How to: Create a custom Packing Slip Template and save it to your settings