- New WooCommerce store integration that offers inventory management for the first time and removes the need for a ShippingEasy plugin, while continuing to support our standard shipping workflows and the specific features that are important to merchants who use WooCommerce.
New Knowledge Base Articles:
How to: Integrate WooCommerce with ShippingEasy
How to use ShippingEasy with WooCommerce
How to: Select which order statuses sync from WooCommerce into ShippingEasy
How to: Configure WooCommerce product listings for inventory management
How to: Import my WooCommerce product SKUs to my Products Catalog
Troubleshoot: Sending inventory updates to WooCommerce
Do I have the ShippingEasy WooCommerce Legacy Store Integration?
- Added the ability to export a pick list in CSV format directly from the Orders page. Check the box next to each order you wish t print, then select Export Pick List CSV from the Pick & Pack button's menu and an email will be delivered to you shortly afterward with a link that will allow you to download the pick list in CSV format.
- Added new back-to-school templates in the gallery of campaign templates: one fashion template and one snack template.
- Added “Unit Wholesale Price” to the Product Sales reports.
- Shifted the “Gross Profit” column in the shipping margin reports to the right of the “Order Total” column.
- Put in a fix to prevent the purchase of shipment insurance for QuickShip return labels for users who have their insurance settings configured to automatically apply insurance to their shipments.
- Resolved an issue where shipment reports refer to the old destination city and state for a recipient’s address when the recipient address is changed on the Ready To Ship page.
- Updated the Volusion store integration to apply the time zone set in the ShippingEasy account to the order date on incoming orders rather than using the UTC time zone.
- Resolved an issue that can result in HTML tags being placed in the product description on packing slips for Volusion orders.
- Will no longer display the Supplier filter or the “Create Purchase Order” button in the product catalog if the customer is not subscribed to inventory management.
- Added the ability to purchase larger bundles of email credits for campaigns. When you attempt to send a campaign, but lack the necessary email credits to cover all the customers on the campaign email list, you’ll now have the option to buy larger email bundles at a discount. We’ve added the following additional bundle sizes: 10,000 credits, 25,000 credits, 50,000 credits and 100,000 credits.
- Fixed an issue with buyer status updates from manual orders. A buyer status was not being updated to ‘repeat buyer’ on the second order when the buyers were entered in manual orders.
- Optimized emails to remain mobile-friendly after replacing a campaign template header image in the campaign editor.
- Resolved a rare condition that stops the process that builds out the ‘All Customers’ page when a customer activates the customer management add-on.