TIP: ShippingEasy HIGHLY recommends configuring your WooCommerce website for SSL (i.e https connections) for both security and reliability reasons. To learn more about setting up SSL for your WooCommerce site, read this article.
How to: Integrate WooCommerce when registering a new ShippingEasy account
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your WooCommerce URL after selecting WooCommerce from the Platform menu.
- Below the Platform menu you'll see a field for mywoocommerce.com URL. Enter your store's URL.
- Select Save.
- Continue with the steps below to grant ShippingEasy access to your store.
How to: Connect your WooCommerce store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the right side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select WooCommerce. You will then see one additional field: Store URL.
- Copy and paste the URL for your WooCommerce store into the Store URL field.
- Then click the Save button.
- On the next screen you will be prompted to enter your username and password for your WooCommerce store, so that ShippingEasy can connect to it and request necessary permissions. Enter your login credentials and click the Login button.
- After logging into your account, you'll be prompted to give ShippingEasy access to your store, which is necessary for managing your store orders. Click the Approve button.
- After ShippingEasy is granted access to your store, you'll be returned to your a store settings page in ShippingEasy where you can enter information about your store. Once your store information had been entered, click the Save button at the bottom of the store settings page.
Your WooCommerce store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Learn more about using ShippingEasy with WooCommerce.
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to our Support Team.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address listed under the integration video.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat in the top left corner of the app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.