- Added ability to Import Products from Magento v2.1.x stores. Now, merchants can more quickly update their Product catalogs with their Magento v2.1.x listings. Learn more.
- Added new templates to the Customer Management gallery. These templates contain ready-to-email content for five themes: Customer Feedback, Flash Sale, Free Shipping, Miss You, and Top Customers.
- Modified the information sent to Solid Commerce for shipment notification to exclude the warehouse ID on each line item for which Solid Commerce provided both an exchange and listing ID. This change was made at the request of Solid Commerce to resolve a problem Solid Commerce has with processing certain orders that originate on Walmart.
- “(Stamps.com)” will display next to USPS services that are provided by a Stamps.com account for Amazon Prime shipments.
- Display the UPS Mail Innovations tracking number for international shipments on UPS Mail Innovations.
- Added new help text on the Store tab of an individual product that explains how a link must exist from the product in ShippingEasy to the SKU at the store in order for inventory updates to be sent to the store.
- Resolved an issue with orders that are automatically cleared from ShippingEasy for the following store types; Ecwid (Legacy), Shopify, Spree Commerce, Yahoo, Etsy, ShippingEasy API stores, and Newegg. Stock is now removed from Committed and sent back to Available in all instances.
- Starting June 20th we began charging our published prices for Customer Management. For customers who added CM after May 20, the next invoice will still show $0.00 for CM since it falls within the month trial. For new customers, the first time CM is added, the first month of CM is free.
- Buyers from Jane.com orders are now marked as “marketing not allowed” in Customer Management to comply with Jane.com's Terms and Conditions.
- Resolved image alignment, image resizing, and text padding issues in the CM editor.