ShippingEasy can now import your Products and Variant SKUs directly from your Magento 2.1 store and add them to your Products catalog in ShippingEasy. This is a great way to update your Products and stock levels quickly! When you choose to Import Products from your Magento store, ShippingEasy will take care of the following:
- Add any SKUs that are not already included in your ShippingEasy Products catalog.
- Set the initial stock level for newly added SKUs. These stock levels will match those in your Magento store.
- If you have configurable products with defined configurations, create the parent Product and any corresponding configurations/variants.
NOTE: ShippingEasy will only Import Products that do not yet exist in your Products catalog. Any Products that have already been added to your Products catalog will be ignored and will not be updated as part of the import process. This makes it easy to Import Products again, if you add more Products or variant SKUs to your Shopify store in the future.
NOTE: ShippingEasy will only import "Enabled" products. Additionally, products of product type "grouped product" or "bundled product" will not be imported, as these particular product types do not have a quantity associated with them.
To manually import your Magento Product SKUs into your ShippingEasy Product Catalog:
- From the navigation page, click the SETTINGS tab.
- Under "INTEGRATIONS", click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Click the Edit Store Settings link under the specific store that you would like to enable ShippingEasy to send inventory updates.
- On the "Store Details" page, scroll down to the "Inventory Management" section. Within the "Store Update" section, locate Import SKUs from store to product catalog and click the Import Products button.
- Refresh your browser to make sure all of your products are imported into ShippingEasy.
All of your Magento products and variant SKUs have now been added to ShippingEasy!
NEXT: if you would like ShippingEasy to override the available stock listed in your Magento 2.1 store, you should also enable the "Set available stock at store" option. Learn more.