If you previously cancelled your ShippingEasy subscription, then decided to reactivate your subscription, we're happy to have you back! We've put together this guide to make it easy for you to get started again. Follow these steps to reactivate your account.
To reactivate your ShippingEasy account:
- Review your subscription options. Check out these links for the full information about
- Next, email us at email@example.com with the following:
- Your name
- Your company name
- The email address used to log into your account
- The subscription type you would like to have your account reactivated on.
NOTE: you will be billed as soon as the account is reactivated. Be sure you fully check into your options and give us the correct plan type in your email.
Once you hear back from the Billing Team that your account has been reactivated, please double check your settings within ShippingEasy including the following:
Subscription & Billing
- How to: Re-connect a store that has been archived or disconnected
- Why did my automatic order download get turned off?
Double check your Ship From address and make any required edits: