ShippingEasy's Customer Management tool allows you to identify and segment your customers, in order to create successful campaigns, track data, and grow your sales - all in one spot. Before sending marketing campaigns, please review the terms of service on your store to ensure your compliance.
To take full advantage of these benefits of the Customer Management email marketing tool, you will want to export customer information from Bless to make it accessible to our management system. Ready to grab your customers from the LuLaRoe point of sale system, Bless, and upload them into ShippingEasy?
Use the following steps to export your customers from the Bless system:
- Use our guide here to export your orders from Bless, and your customers' information will be exported as well.
Alert: Be sure to use the Export to CSV option in Bless, to ensure your customer's email addresses are exported.
- After exporting to CSV, you will need to remove or populate columns K and L, otherwise they will cause formatting problems when you attempt to upload to ShippingEasy. You can either delete columns K and L, or populate each with text (such as the letters 'K' and 'L' respectively), and then re-save as a .csv file.
- When your customer CSV file is ready, you can upload it to ShippingEasy using the steps in our How to: Upload Customer information to Customer Management guide here.
If you experience any problems exporting your customers, you may want to reach out to Bless support first. Of course, ShippingEasy support may be able to provide additional help.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat in the top left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.
How to: Integrate LuLaRoe with ShippingEasy
What is Customer Management?
How to: Send an email to my customers
What types of emails can I send to my customers?
How to: Save an individual contact to my Customer Addresses