When you are creating or editing a Campaign template, you'll want to optimize it across different types of viewing devices. ShippingEasy makes it easy to preview how the email will be displayed on desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
To preview a Campaign template:
Navigate to the PREVIEW page - from the template editor, Campaign details page or from the CAMPAIGNS page.
From the template editor or Campaign details:
- Finish up any editing on your Campaign.
- Click the grey Preview button in the upper-right section of the page.
From the CAMPAIGNS page:
- From the blue navigation menu, expand the MARKETING tab and select EMAIL CAMPAIGNS.
- On the CAMPAIGNS page, use the filters to the left to select campaigns still in draft.
- Locate the template you will use for the Automated Campaign. Click the template name.
- On the Campaign Details page, click the grey Preview button in the upper-right section of the page.
- Clicking the Preview button displays the email for the Campaign in a preview window.
- On the PREVIEW page, click any of the three tabs: Desktop, Tablet, Mobile. Each displays the email as it will appear in a typical email program on these devices.
- Once you're done previewing, click the X button to return to the previous page.
- You can also select "Send Test" to receive a test email.
Enter the email you'd like to receive the test email at and select Send Test.
From here, you can continue editing, save the template or send it. Check out the links below for more information.