ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing tool helps you to identify and segment your customers. Use this insight to create email marketing campaigns, track purchase history, and grow your sales - all in one spot. Learn more.
To take full advantage of the Customer Marketing email marketing tools, you will want to save your customers to ShippingEasy. Start by exporting your customer information from Volusion. Then upload the data to ShippingEasy.
To export your Customers from Volusion:
- Log in to the admin section of your Volusion Store.
- From the top navigation menu, select Inventory Then select Import/Export from the drop down menu.
- Click over to the STANDARD EXPORT tab. From the Export From drop down, select Customers.
- In the "Columns" section, select Check All or check the columns you want included.
NOTE: be sure to check 'EmailAddress' if you plan to email these customers from ShippingEasy.
- From the “File Format” drop down, select CSV - Comma Delimited Text File. Then click the blue Export button at the bottom of the page.
- When it appears on the right side, click the Download button to download your CSV
- When your customer CSV file is ready, you can upload it to ShippingEasy. Learn how to upload a CSV file of Customer information to ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing database.
If you need help exporting your customers from Volusion, please reach out to Volusion support.
If you need assistance uploading your file to ShippingEasy, feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team.
- Paid subscribers (Basic and above plans) will see links to email, call, or chat in the upper left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.