ShippingEasy's Customer Management tool allows you to identify and segment your customers in order to create successful campaigns, track data, and grow your sales - all in one spot.
To take full advantage of these benefits, you will want to export customer information from your store to make it accessible to our management system. Once you've completed these steps, you can easily upload the final file into ShippingEasy by following the steps in this article: How to: Upload Customer information to Customer Management via a CSV file?.
To export your customers from Volusion, follow these steps:
- First, log in to the admin section of your Volusion Store:
- From here select “Inventory” from the bar at the top:
- Select “Import/Export” from the drop down menu:
- Select “Customers” from the “Export From” drop down:
- Select “Check All” or check the columns you want included:
- Select “CSV” from the “File Format” drop down and hit “Export” at the bottom of the page:
- When it appears on the right side, click the “Download” button to download your CSV
If you experience any problems exporting your customers, you may want to reach out to Volusion support first. Of course, ShippingEasy support may be able to provide additional help.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat in the top left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.