ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing tool helps you to identify and segment your customers. Use this insight to create email marketing campaigns, track purchase history, and grow your sales - all in one spot. Learn more.
BigCommerce provides options to export specific data by creating a custom export template. Use this guide to export your Customers data from BigCommerce to a CSV file.
To export your Customer data from BigCommerce:
- Log into BigCommerce with your login credentials.
- From the right-hand navigation menu, select Customers.
- From the top of the View Customers page, click Export All Customers.
- On the Export Template and File Format options, choose your Customer "Template". If you do not have one, you will need to create one. Learn more.
- From the "File Format" option, select Export to Microsoft Excel (CSV).
- Then click Continue.
- Click Export my customers to a CSV File to begin exporting your customer information from BigCommerce.
- Click the Download my Customers file link.
- When your customer CSV file is ready, you can upload it to ShippingEasy. Learn how to upload a CSV file of Customer information to ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing database.