ShippingEasy's Customer Management tool allows you to identify and segment your customers in order to create successful campaigns, track data, and grow your sales - all in one spot.
Similar to some other platforms, BigCommerce provides options to export specific data by creating a custom export template. BigCommerce allows you to export the following data:
- Product SKUs
Once you've completed the steps below, you can easily upload your exported .csv file into ShippingEasy using the steps in our: How to: Upload Customer information to Customer Management via a CSV file?.
To Export your customer data from BigCommerce, follow these steps:
- Log into BigCommerce with your login credentials.
- Go to the right-hand side of the page, and select “Customers” from the Menu.
- From the top of the CUSTOMERS page, click the “Export All Customers”
- Choose your “Export Template" and "File Format" options and click Continue. Make sure to select "Export to Microsoft Excel (CSV) for your File Format.
- Click “Export my customers to a CSV File” to begin exporting your customer information from BigCommerce.
- Download your Customers File.
If you experience any problems exporting your customers, you may want to reach out to BigCommerce support first. Of course, ShippingEasy support may be able to provide additional help.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat in the top left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.