ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing tool helps you to identify and segment your customers. Use this insight to create email marketing campaigns, track purchase history, and grow your sales - all in one spot. Learn more.
BigCommerce provides options to export specific data by creating a custom export template. Use this guide to export your Customers data from BigCommerce to a CSV file.
To export your Customer data from BigCommerces:
- Log into BigCommerce with your login credentials.
- From the right-hand navigation menu, select Customers.
- From the top of the View Customers page, click Export All Customers.
- On the Export Template and File Format options, choose your Customer "Template". If you do not have one, you will need to create one. Learn more.
- From the "File Format" option, select Export to Microsoft Excel (CSV).
- Then click Continue.
- Click Export my customers to a CSV File to begin exporting your customer information from BigCommerce.
- Click the Download my Customers file link.
- When your customer CSV file is ready, you can upload it to ShippingEasy. Learn how to upload a CSV file of Customer information to ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing database.
If you need help exporting your customers from BigCommerce, please reach out to BigCommerce support.
If you need assistance uploading your file to ShippingEasy, feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team.
- Paid subscribers (Basic and above plans) will see links to email, call, or chat in the upper left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.