ShippingEasy's Customer Management tool allows you to identify and segment your customers in order to create successful campaigns, track data, and grow your sales - all in one spot.
To take full advantage of these benefits, you will want to export the customer information from your store to make it accessible to our management system. Once you've completed these steps, you can easily upload the final file into ShippingEasy by following the steps in this article: How to: Upload Customer information to Customer Management via a CSV file?.
To export your customers from Magento (v2.X), follow these steps:
- Select "Customers" in the left-hand navigation menu
- Select “All Customers” under the Customers menu
- Select the Export tab, the click the CSV options followed by the Export button to a create a CSV file
Once you select export, it will give you a full list of customers that you can import into ShippingEasy.
If you experience any problems exporting your customers, you may want to reach out to Magento support first. Of course, ShippingEasy support may be able to provide additional help.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat in the top left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.