ShippingEasy's Customer Management tool allows you to identify and segment your customers in order to create successful campaigns, track data, and grow your sales - all in one spot.
To take full advantage of these benefits, you will want to export customer information from your store to make it accessible to our management system. Once you've completed these steps, you can easily upload the final file into ShippingEasy by following the steps in this article: How to: Upload Customer information to Customer Management via a CSV file?.
To export your customers from Shopify, follow these steps:
- In the Shopify admin panel, click Customers.
- At the top of the Customers page, click the “...” button
- Click Export
- Choose the export option for the customers that you want exported and export as “CSV for Excel, Numbers, or other spreadsheet programs”. Click “Export Customers”
If you export more than 30 customers or if you choose to export all of your customers, then an email will be sent to you containing a secure download link. Click the link in the email to download your CSV file.
If you experience any problems exporting your customers, you may want to reach out to Shopify support first. Of course, ShippingEasy support may be able to provide additional help.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat in the top left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.