ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing tool helps you to identify and segment your customers. Use this insight to create email marketing campaigns, track purchase history, and grow your sales - all in one spot.
To take full advantage of the Customer Marketing email marketing tools, you will want to save your customers to ShippingEasy. Start by exporting your customer information from Shopify. Then upload the data to ShippingEasy.
To export your customers from Shopify
- Log into your Shopify admin account.
- In the Shopify admin panel, click Customers.
- At the top right corner, click Export.
- From the "Export" list, choose the customers that you want to export.
From the "Export as" options, choose CSV for Excel, Numbers, or other spreadsheet programs.
Click the Export customers button.
- If you export more than 30 customers or if you choose to export all of your customers, then an email will be sent to you containing a secure download link. Click the link in the email to download your CSV file.
- When your customer CSV file is ready, you can upload it to ShippingEasy. Learn how to upload a CSV file of Customer information to ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing database.