ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing tool helps you to identify and segment your customers. Use this insight to create email marketing campaigns, track purchase history, and grow your sales - all in one spot. Learn more.
To take full advantage of the Customer Marketing email marketing tools, you will want to save your customers to ShippingEasy. Start by exporting your customer information from 3dcart. Then upload the data to ShippingEasy.
To export your Customers from 3dcart:
- Log into the admin panel of your 3dcart store.
- From the left hand navigation menu, expand the Customers tab.
- Select Customer List.
- From the top right of the Customer List page, select the Export/Import button.
- On the Export/Import page, under the Export column, expand the Customers section.
- Adjust the filters as needed. Then select Export Data.
- On the next page select Download to access to your CSV file.
- When your customer CSV file is ready, you can upload it to ShippingEasy. Learn how to upload a CSV file of Customer information to ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing database.
If you need help exporting your customers from 3dcart, please reach out to Shopify support.
If you need assistance uploading your file to ShippingEasy, feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team.
- Paid subscribers (Basic and above plans) will see links to email, call, or chat in the upper left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.