ShippingEasy's Customer Management tool allows you to identify and segment your customers in order to create successful campaigns, track data, and grow your sales - all in one spot.
To take full advantage of these benefits, you will want to export the customer information from your store to make it accessible to our management system. Once you've completed these steps, you can easily upload the final file into ShippingEasy by following the steps in this article: How to: Upload Customer information to Customer Management via a CSV file?.
To export your customers from 3dcart, follow these steps:
- To export your customer list form 3dcart you will need to access the “Customers” tab under your dashboard. Once customers is expanded select “Customer List.”
- From this page select “Export/Import” button at the top right of the page, seen below.
- This takes you to the “Export/Import” page where you can chose from a few reports, you will want to select “Customers” Under Export and add any filters you prefer, then select “Export Data.”
- On the next page just select “download” to get access to your CSV file.
If you experience any problems exporting your customers, you may want to reach out to 3dcart support first. Of course, ShippingEasy support may be able to provide additional help.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat in the top left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.