If you receive orders through Bless, ShippingEasy gives you the option to import your orders with a simple CSV upload tool. CSV order uploads is an easy way to import just a few or as many as thousands of orders at a time. All you need to do is export your orders into a CSV file format from Bless.
NOTE: CSV order uploading is available for Basic plans and above.
Ready to grab your orders from the LuLaRoe point of sale system, Bless, and upload them into ShippingEasy? No problem! Here’s all you need to export your orders to a .csv file from the Bless website.
There's a better way! Integrate BLESS with ShippingEasy for automatic order downloads.
Use the following steps to export an orders CSV file from the Bless system:
- Log into the Bless website.
- Click on ORDERS from the navigation toolbar at the top:
- Select one of the two options for exporting a CSV file from the ORDERS page:
- Export to CSV: this option is best for exporting customer contact information, however, it also includes 2 blank headers for columns K and L.
You will need to remove or populate these blank columns otherwise they will cause formatting problems when you attempt to upload to ShippingEasy. You can either delete columns K and L, or populate each with text (such as the letters 'K' and 'L' respectively), and then re-save as a .csv file.
- Export for ShippingEasy: this option is best for obtaining basic order and customer information in a clean .csv file, however it excludes customer email addresses.
Note: Without the “email” column, no email addresses will be available for your customers. This means that ShippingEasy will not be able to send shipping confirmation emails to your customers.
If you prefer to import your customer email addresses, you will either need to:
a)use the Export to CSV option and delete or populate columns K and L, or
b)insert a column of email addresses into the Export for ShippingEasy .csv file.
Alternatively, you can manually edit your orders' addresses after importing to ShippingEasy, and enter each email individually. Learn more about editing orders' addresses.
When you are satisfied with your CSV file, you can upload your orders into ShippingEasy using the steps in our how to Import orders via CSV file guide.
If you experience any problems exporting your orders, you may want to reach out to Bless support first. Of course, ShippingEasy support may be able to provide additional help.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat in the top left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.