ShippingEasy can now import your products and product variation SKUs directly from your Etsy store and add them to your Products catalog in ShippingEasy. This is a great way to update your Products and stock levels quickly! When you choose to Import Products from your Etsy store, ShippingEasy will take care of the following:
- Add any SKUs that are not already included in your ShippingEasy Products catalog.
- Set the initial stock level for newly added SKUs. These stock levels will match those in your Etsy store.
- If you have products with variation SKUs, create the parent product and any corresponding variations.
NOTE: ShippingEasy will only Import Products that do not yet exist in your Products catalog. Any Products that have already been added to your Products catalog will be ignored and will not be updated as part of the import process. This makes it easy to Import Products again, if you add more products or product variation SKUs to your Etsy store in the future.
To manually import your Etsy Product SKUs into your ShippingEasy Product Catalog:
- From the navigation page, click the SETTINGS tab.
- Under INTEGRATIONS, click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Click the Edit Store Settings link under the specific store that you would like to enable ShippingEasy to send inventory updates.
NOTE: this feature is not supported for all stores. If you would like to see this feature added for another platform, please provide your feedback in our Inventory Management forums.
- On the "Store Details" page, scroll down to the "Inventory Management" section. Within the "Store Update" section, locate Import SKUs from store to product catalog and click the Import Products button.
- Refresh your browser to make sure all of your products are imported into ShippingEasy.
All of your Etsy products and product variation SKUs have now been added to ShippingEasy!
If you would like ShippingEasy to override the available stock listed in your Etsy store, you can enable the "Set available stock at store" option. Learn more.