When preparing to send a One-Time Campaign, you will select a list of customers who will receive the email. This is your target audience.
Creating a specific target audience is all about segmentation. Within ShippingEasy, here are many ways that you can segment your customers. For example:
NOTE: if you are setting up an Automated Campaign and need help configuring the rules, take a look our guide to selecting customers for an Automated Campaign.
To select the Customers for a One-Time Campaign:
- Begin by creating or updating a Customer List. From the blue navigation bar, expand the CUSTOMERS tab and select ALL CUSTOMERS.
- Select the customers you want to include on the list.
TIP: use the filters to refine your list of customers, then select all at once. Learn more.
- Expand the Manage Lists button. Hover over + Add to List.
If you want to create a new list:
- Select Add to a New List.
- Enter the name of the list into the Name field.
- Then click the blue Create button.
If you want to update an existing list:
- Click the Customer List name you wish to add the customers to.
- Optionally, you may also want to remove customers from the list. If so:
- Filter and select the customers to be removed.
- Expand the Manage Lists button. Hover over - Remove from List.
- Click the List name again.
- Now you're ready to use this Customer List to send a One-Time Campaign. From the blue navigation menu, expand the CUSTOMERS tab and select CAMPAIGNS.
- On the CAMPAIGNS page, locate the template you will use for the Automated Campaign. Click the template name.
- Click the drop-down List to see your available Customer Lists.
NOTE: if you do not see the List field then you may be setting up an Automated Campaign instead. Learn more about Automated Campaigns.
- Choose the Customer List you just saved.
- Check the rest of your Campaign configuration. Then opt to Save or Send it. Learn more.
That's it! For more tips on building a One-Time Campaign, check out the links below.
Quick Start: Building a One-Time Campaign
How to: Send a One-Time Campaign
Video: Creating a One-Time Marketing Email Campaign
What tools are available to customize a Campaign template?
What is a Campaign?