ShippingEasy can now import your Products and Variant SKUs directly from your eBay store and add them to your Products catalog in ShippingEasy. This is a great way to update your Products and stock levels quickly! When you choose to Import Products from your eBay store, ShippingEasy will take care of the following:
- Add any SKUs that are not already included in your ShippingEasy Products catalog.
- Set the initial stock level for newly added SKUs. These stock levels will match those in your store.
- If you have Products with Variants SKUs, create the parent Product and any corresponding Variants.
NOTE: there are two instances in which ShippingEasy will not import your eBay Products.
- ShippingEasy will not import Products that already existing in your Products catalog.
Any Products that have already been added to your Products catalog will be ignored and will not be updated as part of import process. This makes it easy to Import Products again in the future, if you add more Products or variant SKUs to your eBay store in the future.
- ShippingEasy will not import any Products that are on listings that have ended.
Only Products that are active will be imported. If a listing or Product is later re-listed as Active, then ShippingEasy will pull it in on the next Products import.
To manually import your eBay Product SKUs into your ShippingEasy Product Catalog:
- From the navigation page, click the SETTINGS tab.
- Under "INTEGRATIONS", click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Click the Edit Store Settings link under the specific store that you would like to enable ShippingEasy to send inventory updates.
NOTE: this feature is only supported on Amazon, eBay & Shopify stores. If you would like to see this feature added for another platform, please provide your feedback in our Inventory Management forums.
- On the "Store Details" page, scroll down to the "Inventory Management" section. Below "Store Update", locate Import SKUs from store to product catalog and click the Import Products button.
- Refresh your browser to make sure all of your products are imported into ShippingEasy.
All of your eBay products and variant SKUs have now been added to ShippingEasy!
NEXT: if you would like ShippingEasy to override the available stock listed in your eBay store, you should also enable the "Set available stock at store" option. Learn more.