Many of the Customer Marketing tools are open to all ShippingEasy users.
We welcome you to explore these solutions and discover new ways to reach customers.
ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing add-on makes communicating with your customers a cinch. Leverage a deeper understanding of contact and purchase data to target buyers. Then build email Campaigns with simple drag-and-drop tools. Each Campaign you deliver is a new opportunity to grow your business. Learn more about Campaigns.
Regular Campaigns enable you to hone a message for a specific subset of your customers or prospective buyers. Generate meaningful activity by segmenting your contacts and sending content that engages them.
The marketing potential is limitless. Here are a few ways that you can use Regular Campaigns:
- Newsletters to promote new products and current sale items
- Low stock alerts on popular products
- Discounts on overstocked or clearance products
- Add-on recommendations based on purchase history
- First time buyer coupons for prospective buyers
- Loyalty program for frequent buyers
If you don't have access yet, experience Customer Marketing first hand with a 30-day free trial.
Ready to Build a Regular Campaign.
Putting together a Regular Campaign is downright fun. Create an email template. Decide which customers to target. Then send the email! Give it a little time before checking in to see how well your campaign succeeded. Then repeat these steps the next time you have something to share with your customers.
Watch our video tutorial and follow along with these steps:
Segment your Customers
- Use Customer Lists to target customers and maximize the impact of your content. Learn more.
Create an email Campaign template
- Select a template from our gallery or start from scratch. Learn more.
- Customize the template to target the customer segment with simple design tools. Learn more.
- Preview the template to make sure it's just right. Learn more.
Send the Regular Campaign
- Choose to send your Campaign now or schedule for a future date. Learn more.
Track the results of your Campaign
NOTE: all ShippingEasy users can create campaigns. Only Customer Marketing subscribers can send a campaign to their contacts. Learn how to subscribe.