There are three simple things you need to create a campaign:
- Create the content for the campaign - this is an email message that has the information you want to send to your customers.
- Select which customers will receive the email from a campaign. You can easily segment your customers into lists - within a campaign you will select a customer list to specify which customers receive the email.
- Determine when to send the emails. You can send the emails for a campaign as soon as you create the campaign or schedule for a specific date/time in the future.
To create a campaign navigate to the email template selection page from the Customer Management dashboard or the Campaigns page.
From the Customer Management dashboard:
Click the CUSTOMERS tab in the blue navigation menu and click the blue Create an Email Campaign button.
From the navigation bar:
Click the CUSTOMERS tab in the blue navigation menu, select CAMPAIGNS from the drop down menu, and then click the + Create Campaign button.
- For help with selecting and customizing an email template for your campaign, read How to: Select a Campaign template.
- To select the customers who should receive your campaign's emails, read How to: Select the Customers for a Campaign.
- To send the emails for a campaign, read How to: Send a Campaign.
After your campaign has been created and sent, to learn about monitoring the results read How to: Monitor the results of a campaign.