- Store order downloads requested by clicking the Sync link on the Orders page are prioritized higher than scheduled downloads.
- Adjusted stores display in the Sync list on the Orders page to display in the same sequence as the Stores filter.
- Adjusted the Sync link on the Orders page to only display if the ShippingEasy account has at least one active store that can actually have orders downloaded via sync.
Added a new variable for the packing slip template language: name_and_product_options. This is for use only in the list of line items for an order and would typically be used instead of the name variable. The name_and_product_options variable displays each product option on a separate line. Learn more.
- Resolved issue where a state abbreviation that included both upper and lower case letters was not correctly interpreted during customer CSV upload.
- Resolved an issue where an order download from eBay that results in a new product catalog listing was not correctly linked when using Inventory Management.
- Resolved an issue where orders at Amazon did not release committed inventory.