Getting Started: iConnect Prerequisites
- iAbol and ShippingEasy accounts have been requested, set-up and configured.
- iConnect web service has been installed on the server.
- iConnecterp.com shipping settings have been configured.
- esuiteerp.com tenant has been created.
- User has iConnectship.com username and password for test and production (Only if shipping from webservice).
- B1 IConnect Add-on installed on SAP client (Only if Shipping from SAP).
About iConnect: Shipping with iAbol and ShippingEasy
Create ShippingEasy Account
- Go to www.ShippingEasy.com.
- Sign In and Create a username and password with all other required credentials. It will ask for a credit card number. Learn more.
- Obtain the API Store Name by clicking on Settings and then Account Details.
- Obtain the API Key and the API Secret by clicking on Settings and then API Credentials.
Configure Shipping settings in iConnecterp for ShippingEasy
- Go to http://iconnecterp.com with your web browser.
- At the login, type in your username, as provided, for the tenant you wish to connect to (test or production).
- Enter your password.
- Click the Login button.
- Find and click on the Shipping selection.
- Choose ShippingEasy and click on Settings:
Configure iConnect within ShippingEasy
- Click on Settings then select Add New Record.
- Give it a Name.
- Enter the API Store.
- In ShippingEasy, click on Settings then under Integration click on Stores & Orders:
- Copy the Store API Key and enter it into the API Store field in the iConnect settings:
- Enter the API Key and API Secret from Settings and API Credentials
- Enter this into the API Key and API Secret fields.
- Mark the checkbox to the far right as default.
- If desired, check the box to Save Cost to SAP Document.
- If shipping from delivery, check the box Create Invoice. This will create the invoice when the delivery is completed and ShippingEasy processed the shipment with the carrier.
- Save settings by clicking the Save button.
Shipping with ShippingEasy
- When an order, delivery or invoice is ready to ship, use the drop down in the user-defined field in the document and change it to Ready. Update the document.
- You can sync orders to ShippingEasy two different ways:
- In iConnect: click on the Sync Stores
- In ShippingEasy: click ORDERS from the top navigation bar, the Sync (appears under the Create Shipments button.
- In ShippingEasy, Go to the ORDERS page and select the Orders that have synced from SAP.
- As you can see below, open orders can be in the form of SAP Sales Orders, Deliveries or Invoices.
- Select the documents you desire to process a shipment for.
- To walk through processing an order step-by-step, ShippingEasy has created a guide to help you!