If you're having issues with ShippingEasy not displaying SKUs in orders from your Etsy store, the issue could be related to the permissions set on your Etsy store.
In order for ShippingEasy to access product SKU information in your Etsy store, we first need to gain permission to do so. To accomplish this, you'll need to temporarily remove the ShippingEasy application from your Etsy store and then reauthorize your Etsy store within ShippingEasy (which automatically adds the ShippingEasy application back to your Etsy store).
How to: Remove the ShippingEasy application from your Etsy store
- Log into your Etsy store.
- Select Purchases and reviews from your account.
- Click on the blue Apps link in the "Purchases" menu bar at the top of the page.
- Locate the ShippingEasy application.
- Delete the ShippingEasy application by selecting the X in the upper right corner.
- Confirm removal by clicking the Remove button.
How to: Reconnect to your Etsy store within ShippingEasy
- Go back to your ShippingEasy account and from the navigation page, click the SETTINGS tab.
- Under "INTEGRATION", click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Your Etsy store will now show as disconnected. Click the Re-connect button to reauthorize and reactivate your store.
- Select Save to reconnect your store.
- When you click Save, you'll be taken to Etsy. If you're not logged in, you'll be prompted to do so (use your Etsy store username and password).
- Once logged in, Etsy will direct you to a screen titled "An application would like to connect to your account". Find the Allow Access button at the bottom of this screen and click it.
- After allowing ShippingEasy access to your Etsy account, you will be redirected back to ShippingEasy. Scroll to the bottom of your Etsy Store settings page and click the Save button.
- You have now reconnected your store and granted ShippingEasy access to SKU modify products, variants and collections. ShippingEasy should now be able to send inventory updates to your store.